"Be full of the joy of the Lord always. I will say it again, be full of joy" ~Philippians 4:4

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things Caught.

I stayed up last night asking God this question, "What did you want me to learn in 2009?" I read through my journal, realizing, that I actually learned a lot, but took most of it for granted. Having my mind focused on the day to day stuff rather than on what lasts, forgetting is easy to do. Here are a few things that I remember...

~The Kingdom of Heaven is here on Earth.

~Some things are taught, others are caught.

~No matter how hard you try, God is in control and He does have a plan, a great plan.

~Being a good steward of your money is actually fun.

~Being brave enough to live differently because I know how God thinks about me.

~I'm officially married to an ordained pastor, and that God really does work in mysterious ways. :)

~Grace will accept you where you are, but to great to leave you there.

~That it won't be the first time Mat travels for ministry without me, and I'm okay with that now because God is using me in ministry right here where I am.

~I got joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart and I won't let the devil steal that.

~When you forget about the little things you've asked God for, all of a sudden they're taken care of.

~Kindle is a precious gift that we were given to take care of, and what a joy it is!

~My best friend, my husband, my babe...I am now your biggest fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment